header

header

3.27.2008

Busy Bee

Well, I'm bogged down with orders again so this will be brief...

I just made a connection with a customer who has ordered a frame for her wedding photo. It is the first thing she has done with her photos since she married and it makes me so nervous! We came up with a custom size and a great quote "Night and day, you are the one. Only you beneath the moon and the sun." Isn't it inspiring? I listen to these stories and I begin to feel those feelings all over again.

I also got an order of 3 mini frames from a repeat customer and I'm working on two other 20x20 frames! OH! And I almost forgot! A family plaque with the family name at the top and stick figures of each family member labeled underneath. I'm definitely adding these to my shop! Photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work