header

header

4.09.2008

The Beauty From Behind

















































This is a collection of my favorite type of photo, taken from behind. I love to try to capture the perspective of the person I'm photographing (usually, the munchkins). I love the genuine body language, the things you can read into the relationship between two people when they aren't posing. I love to look into the photo at what they are looking at and try to sense what they were feeling or thinking. I think it's raw and real to photograph this way. It's one of my favorite things.








2 comments:

  1. I really like the couple on the beach. I agree that photographing from behind can tell an interesting story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking these kind of pics too! Thanks for saying hey on my blog.
    Brooke Barrett

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work