header

header

11.25.2008

Pancake Season is Upon Us


Now that the weather has turned cold, my kids are asking for pancakes for breakfast every morning. This is my super easy recipe that is quick enough for school mornings. To speed things up further, you could pour one of each ingredient into your bowl then one in a Ziploc bag beside it to save for busy mornings.

Easy Weekday Pancakes

1 cup flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup milk
1 egg
2 tbsp. oil

Mix the dry ingredients then add the wet and whisk until just mixed.

Add to a hot oiled pan (very light on the oil!) and when you see bubbles forming on the surface, flip!

1 comment:

  1. I'll eat them occasionally, but I'm not a huge pancake fan. That picture with the syrup running down has me craving them for the first time!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work