header

header

5.01.2009

My Week...


My creation, originally uploaded by hopestudios1.

My girl WhiMSy taught me how to make a photo mosaic on Flickr! (I actually forgot she taught me this a few months ago and had to go back searchin'). Isn't this fun? You can click on the mosaic to see what I've been up to this week. Cool.



Oh, and I wouldn't be takin' care of my boy moms if I didn't mention this great giveaway on JohnDeereMom



Hurry! Run over to enter! The boys in your life (including the Big Guy) will thank you. Trust me.

2 comments:

  1. so when are you going to tell US how you do that? it's really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on that!!!!!!!! I still have to check out the whole flicker thing...I feel like I need a whole day to get into it....it seems overwhelming. You know me....not exactly the techiest girl on the block! I'm thankful everyday to have you as my go-to girl!!!!....be sure to check out my blog while I'm gone ....I have a few things lined up.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work