header

header

5.07.2009

Birthday Countdown

My birthday is just around the corner and I can say I'm not really dreading it this year. I mean, after you've turned 29 eight times before, number nine just doesn't pack the same punch. You know, been there, done that...

I decided to go card shopping for myself, this is a really busy time of the year for the Big Guy at work, so I thought I'd help out.





Oh, and this one corresponds with the birthday wish I've had every year since I had children...



I'm having a CAbi party today. Maybe I'll score some cute outfits for my birthday! I've made 5 different kinds of mini-cupcakes to feed my guests (birthday-ish, huh?). See, Big Guy, birthday all taken care of...um...can I borrow your credit card?

6 comments:

  1. I love the retro-style cards, those are so cute! I hope you have a wonderful 9th 29th birthday!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-cute cards. Sounds like we are the same age-29 and holding. HAPPY BIRTHDAY from one cool Jen to another :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! my birthday is also right around the corner, and i unintentionally did my husband's shopping for him last night! at least i know all my gifts will fit this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cards are a riot! Happy (almost) Birthday! Isn't May simply the BEST?!?

    hmmm ... where are the cupcake pictures? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your party was fun!!! I was thinking about the mini cupcakes and thinking how lucky the Big Guy was to have you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the cupcakes! and the mimosa! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work