header

header

8.24.2014

Hey, Bob Vila...I love you.


I grew up without cable TV, so a few grainy network stations and crystal clear PBS were the only channels we had.  Back in those days I loved watching old reruns of Dark Shadows, Star Trek, and This Old House on PBS.  Bob Vila was one of the pioneers of home improvement TV.

These days, Bob has embraced the age of technology and has his own website called BobVila.com .  It's filled with all the great stuff Bob Vila is known for plus little extras like interior design, lawn and garden tips, travel suggestions, and much more.

Imagine my excitement when I was contacted a few weeks ago to contribute a feature to the website!  He has a new feature called Genius! and they shared The World's Largest Slip and Slide in the Genius! section.  You can check it out here!

Thanks, Bob...I love you, man.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tara, it was like your appearance on Let's Make a Deal! That stuff from childhood is pretty dang cool!

      Delete
  2. Very cool and very very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was like, um...YEAH! When they asked me if they could link. Bob Vila is a legend!

      Delete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work