header

header

12.17.2015

5 Styles for Second Day Hair

 

I'm hair-impaired.  There, I said it.  I SUCK at doing freshly washed hair and suck even more on second day hair.  But, I'm trying to be good and follow my stylist's advice to STOP washing my hair every day.  "You are KILLING YOUR HAIR" she says. Ok, that scared the crap out of me.

So, I bought some dry shampoo with all this giddiness about how great this was going to be. My hair was going to be awesome, the articles said, so FULL - so BOUNCY.  Except mine looked more greasy. I was doing it wrong.  I got on the Google machine to learn how:

Positive Med hooked me up:

13 Hairstyle Hacks Everyone Should Know 7 

Turns out I was doing a lot of things wrong...like, all the things wrong with the dry shampoo thing.  

Next, I started collecting ideas for what the heck to do with my hair after I applied the spray because mine doesn't look good just brushed and down the second day. I know I won't fuss a lot and so I didn't even save things that looked to "done" or complicated:


 


 

Classically Contemporary: (yes, I need a tutorial to make a ponytail)



Mess TopKnot for Short hair 


 

Good luck! Maybe I'll try to photograph some of my attempts? If you are ready for a laugh, I'm ready to provide one!

1 comment:

  1. Karcher pressure washer offers the perfect solution for every cleaning task. Karcher transforms your surroundings, making shabby into elegant and adding value. This is made possible through passionate engineering, the highest standards of quality, and years of expertise in the creation of cutting-edge high-pressure cleaners. Kärcher pressure washers generate high-pressure water jets that may clean a variety of surfaces, including outdoor walls, trailers, automobiles, and motorcycles.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work