header

header

5.22.2016

90,000 Shipments in One Day!


My company hit all all time high shipping record on April 20th of this year!!!

Rodan + Fields is exploding and has just taken over as the #2 Premium Skincare brand (rounding out the top 5 are Estee Lauder, Lancome, Clinique, and Shiseido!) and #1 Premium Anti-aging brand!


So very proud of my own little piece of the pie!

Finally, more good news!  My tribe is grooooowwwwing again!  Meet Monica, from Washington D.C....


I'm so happy right now I just can't explain. Having this "baby" (business) to raise has been so good for me, I've got this purpose now and my days are full of friendship and conversation.  I just never knew what I was craving until I found it.  I have loved staying home with my boys - it's just irreplaceable to me - but I just wanted something for me.  So happy I found it in this opportunity.

If you have something you are thinking about jumping into JUST DO IT! Growing and changing and challenging ourselves is so scary but so worth it!




2 comments:

  1. I was just talking to a co-worker today about expanding my skills and moving in a different direction in the Imaging field - Will do! Thanks for the very good advice and congrats on your business success!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work